Summer Event Guide: Tips to Keep Guests Cool at Your Summer Event
If your event is predominantly outdoors, you’ll want to take note of these tips to keep your guests cool and comfortable.
If you are planning a summer event, whether it be a wedding, a graduation party, a family reunion or a corporate meeting, chances are you may encounter some warm, humid weather. If your event is predominantly outdoors, you’ll want to take note of these tips to keep your guests cool and comfortable.
- Hold your event earlier or later in the day, avoiding peak sun hours.
- Share the weather forecast ahead of time so that guests can dress accordingly.
- If your event is a long one and you have tents, consider renting portable air conditioning units.
- Set up hydration stations for your guests with ice water and other cool beverages.
- Purchase and distribute mini misting fans to your guests.
- Offer cooling towels if the weather is particularly warm and you will be outside.
- Hand fans are great party favors that you can integrate into your place settings.
- Think about creating shaded areas when you set up your event seating and mingling areas.
Don’t let summer heat stop your guests from enjoying your event. Use the tips above to make sure everyone stays cool at your summer get together. Start your digital seating chart now to ensure all your guests feel comfortable with their seating assignment as well as the summer weather!